Doubts regarding Keytab file

Abhishek Kaushik akaushik079 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 02:47:55 EDT 2017

Okay.The reason I asked for the format is this : for my work, I need the
keytab file to be loaded in my application and since it has to be
protected, I was planning to encode it in, say Base64  and store it in a
secure server, and retrieve it from there and decode it and use it. But
since the keytab file contains the service principal name and the keys, i
wasn't sure if it is possible to encode such a value.