Kerberos Ticket not renewed anymore after being forwarded.

vm@c4k3.space vm at c4k3.space
Thu Oct 27 07:37:40 EDT 2016

So far my attempt to ask it to the community :-)
But I think I finally managed to find the explanation.
So in case someone else ever has the same problem, searches why and
stumbles onto this page...

The kadmin-protocol that differs between the heimdal-implementation used
in Mac OS and the MIT-implementation on linux seems to be the culprit.

http://kerberos.996246.n3.nabble.com/Lion-problems-tc13877.html

| Mar 12, 2012; 9:52pm  Arthur Prokosch-2 Arthur Prokosch-2
| We've wandered into Heimdal territory here and should probably switch
| to [hidden email] or discussions.apple.com.  In the meantime:
| if anyone else has seen Mac OS 10.7 Heimdal tickets lose their
| Forwardable and Proxiable flags in the process of initiating GSSAPI
| ssh connections or has an explanation, I'd be quite interested to hear
| off-list.
|
| best,
| -arthur prokosch
| system administrator
| [1]MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab.

In the meantime I also tested it on MacOS Sierra. Problem is still
there.

I don't know if there is any solution though.

P.S. Anybody who confirms my hypothesis?