Question Regarding Kerberos Delegation

HARSH SHAH harsh1506 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:58:34 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to have the okay as delegate flag set in the client kerberos ticket. I had the following two concerns regarding the same, any help would be appreciated :

- I wanted to know the method by which I can check if the ok-as-delegate flag is set in the service ticket and if so the client can have this flag set.
- Also, if there is any way in which the client can request the KDC to set the ok-as-delegate flag for the requested ticket.

Thank You for your cooperation. Looking forward in hearing from you. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Harsh