kdb5_ldap_util fails, no idea why

t Seeger tseegerkrb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 02:58:42 EST 2016

Hello,

did you create the /etc/krb5kdc/kdc.conf file? The Kerberos Containern dn is setup there (ldap_kerberos_container_dn). And you need to use 'cn' for the container this change some versions ago.

[dbmodules]
   LDAP = {
      db_library = kldap
      ldap_kerberos_container_dn = cn=KERBEROS,dc=microsult,dc=de
     }

- Thorsten

Von meinem iPhone gesendet