kprop with multiple or NATted IP address

Jerry Shipman jes59 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 28 08:25:21 EST 2016

(I thought about that about 5 minutes after I sent the email — oops.)
I guess my question is: does kprop do anything other than: secrecy of the data in transmission, integrity of the transmission, kdb5_util dump/load ? Or can I really do the same thing in a cron job (or maybe 2, one on each end) without missing anything important? I guess I would lose out on the possibility of doing incremental propagation.

Thanks again,
Jerry