kdb5_util fails to load propagated database under heavy load

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 23 15:50:37 EST 2016

(This is https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=815677 , so
krb5/1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u2)

I had also attempted to suggest strace on irc, with the hypothesis that
the database was already locked.  (I think there have been some changes in
database locking in the intervening period, but forget the details.)

-Ben