(p)GINA for MIT Kerberos Client?

Meike Stone meike.stone at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 04:12:19 EST 2016

Hello,

we use the MIT Kerberos client for windows 7 standalone PCs, all is
working well.
Now we have a separate Kerberos realm with services in it and we don't
want build a trust to our Active Directory. With the Kerberos Client
in this situation the MIT Kerberos client is working.

So now we are looking for a solution to prevent the separate login
dialog box by MIT Kerberos client.
My idea is, that that could be done by a (p)GINA plugin, that could
get the TGT and put it in the MIT Ticket cache. Does anyone knows a
solution for this?

Thanks Mike