GSS_S_CONTINUE_NEEDED when doing Kerberos authentication?

Jordan Soet Jordan.Soet at ca.ibm.com
Mon Aug 29 18:25:52 EDT 2016

Thanks for the help, when I looked at the output, it contained mech
1.3.6.1.5.2.5 which I guess is GSS_IAKERB_MECHANISM ... Looking into that
I think I had a somewhat similar problem to this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23759016/spnego-kerberos-no-credential-found-error-with-requests-from-linux-client

But it wasn't a problem with my reverse dns - that was set up properly,
but the problem was some errant capitalization of the service principal in
the kdc database. When I looked at the wireshark output I saw that it was
the TGS-REQ was failing with an "UNKNOWN_SERVER" error, and looking into
that a bit more I realized I had a problem with the name. When using AD I
had had a SPN with CamelCase and that hadn't caused a problem, but with
the MIT KDC it did, which was a stupid problem that I should've figured
out.

Thanks for your help :)

Thanks,

Jordan Weitman-Soet
Safer Payments Software Developer

Phone: 1-778-327-7338 | Tie-Line: 3177338 | Mobile: 1-778-867-5683
E-mail: Jordan.Soet at ca.ibm.com

1190 Homer St Suite 401
Vancouver, BC V6B 2X6
Canada