FAST OTP

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 18:09:45 EDT 2016

On 08/26/2016 04:38 PM, Diogenes Jesus wrote:

>> I was able to configure a krb5-1.14.2 KDC to use FAST OTP with an RSA Authentication Manager Radius server.
>>
>> I have a couple of questions:
>>

>> ·         FAST requires an existing ticket cache.  If you need a TGT to get a FAST OTP TGT how do you do that?
> One way is to enable Anonymous support (http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Anonymous_kerberos) - DONT forget to restrict anonymous to tgt only on your kdcs!
>
> Dio

OK you can use host key to armor the FAST tunnel for a client system if
your host is also a part of the Kerberos realm.
You can check FreeIPA project, there all these pieces are integrated and
automated.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Engineering Director, Identity Management and Platform Security
Red Hat, Inc.