Cross Realm Trust with AD - PROCESS_TGS Error

Sean Elble elbles at sessys.com
Tue Oct 20 18:12:31 EDT 2015

Please disregard this.  It was a password mismatch after all, in some
way, shape, or form.  The password used for the trust principal was a
strong password with many special characters, and despite recreating the
principal numerous times with the password checked and rechecked on each
side, it didn't work.

I strongly suspect that Windows wasn't taking it for some reason, as it
was entered on the command line, and may well have had a character that
Windows didn't like.  I'm simply noting it here for posterity's sake.