Cross Realm Trust with AD - PROCESS_TGS Error

Sean Elble elbles at sessys.com
Tue Oct 20 12:04:47 EDT 2015

And one more potentially useful piece of information that may suggest
the krbtgt/LINUX.EXAMPLE.COM at WINDOWS.EXAMPLE.COM principal doesn't
exist:

[selble at NW-8504LM ~]$ kinit krbtgt/LINUX.EXAMPLE.COM at WINDOWS.EXAMPLE.COM
krbtgt/LINUX.EXAMPLE.COM at WINDOWS.EXAMPLE.COM's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Client
(krbtgt/LINUX.EXAMPLE.COM at WINDOWS.EXAMPLE.COM) unknown

(I have limited visibility into the Windows side of things, so I just
want to make sure that everything I have done is correct before trying
to probe there)