first rd_priv/mk_priv and KRB5_AUTH_CONTEXT_DO_SEQUENCE

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Sun Jun 14 21:38:44 EDT 2015

So, I successfully converted one of my connections to not use
DO_SEQUENCE so I can have a dupe of the auth_con in two threads as
mentioned in the other (email) thread.  One thing I noticed while doing
the conversion was that an auth_con created with DO_SEQUENCE will
communicate with one created without it for the first priv message.  I
assume this is because the seq is 0, but is this intended?  I was
surprised by it (something I expected to fail succeeded and I had to
figure out why).

Chris