Establish FAST encrypted channel between linux client and windows server

Faisal Ali faisal.ali.101 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:22:46 EST 2015

It doesn't appear to be a problem of encryption types. I have tried PnCs of
encryption types and principal types. I could do kinit using keytab
successfully earlier, as well as now, but fails when I use it as armor
cache. Expected padata in KRB5KDC_ERR_PREAUTH_REQUIRED is PA-FX-FAST(136)
from KDC, but usual padata PA-ETYPE-INFO(2) and others are returned.
Faisal Ali