Renaming principals causes them to disappear

Rasmus Borup Hansen rbh at intomics.com
Wed Feb 4 02:55:35 EST 2015

> On 03 Feb 2015, at 20:20, Greg Hudson <ghudson at mit.edu> wrote:
>
> The fix is not completely trivial, so I may not get to it immediately.
> When I do have a fix prepared, I would guess that you will need to
> rebuild from source in order to take advantage of it, as getting a fix
> pulled up to an Ubuntu stable release can be a long process.

Thanks for looking into this. Knowing that I haven't made some stupid mistake, I'll just work around the bug somehow.

Best,

Rasmus

Intomics is a contract research organization specialized in deriving core biological insight from large scale data. We help our clients in the pharmaceutical industry develop tomorrow's medicines better, faster, and cheaper through optimized use of biomedical data.
Hansen, Rasmus Borup              Intomics - from data to biology
System Administrator              Diplomvej 377
Scientific Programmer             DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
                                  Denmark
E: rbh at intomics.com               W: http://www.intomics.com/
P: +45 5167 7972                  P: +45 8880 7979