gssapi32.dll

Jeffery Dowell jeffery.dowell at duke.edu
Tue Apr 21 09:58:10 EDT 2015

Thanks Ben, This is most helpful and I am trying multiple variations on my test systems. I  haven't had any luck as of  yet on a fix. I just joined the list yesterday and missed out on the prior conversation about this topic. I don't see a way to access list archives so if anyone has access to this prior topic and can forward, it would be most appreciated. The subject of concern is:

SncPDLINIT()==SNCERR_INIT
 Unable to load GSS-API DLL
Error 182 = "The operating system cannot run C:\Program Files
(x86)\MIT\Kerberos\bin\gssapi32.dll
 Return Code -1
System Call LoadLibrary

Thanks,