kerberos testing server/realm

Roland Mainz rmainz at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 05:24:48 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

... and while we're making a wishlist for test environments... what about a way to run such a test KDC on a given pipe file (e.g. /tmp/mypipe or /dev/fd/18 or /proc/$parentpid/fd/18 for pipe/socket descriptors inherited by the parent process) so that neither special (root/admin) permissions are required nor IPv[46]/port collisions need to be avoided (think about running hundreds of tests in parallel).

----

Bye,
Roland

--