Kerberos FTP ticket filename

Tiago Elvas tiagoelvas at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:33:46 EDT 2013

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your reply!

Firstly, as for the SSH connection, I need the ticket to have a controled
name, and not a randomized one. That problem is fixed by my patch.

As for the FTP problem, the thing is that when I logout from the FTP
connection, the system does not delete the ticket file, and so I have
hundreds of tickets there.

When I login/logout in SSH, the ticket gets deleted; but in the FTP it
doesn't.. That's the problem... :)

Best regards,
Tiago