Re: Need help with PKINIT

sasikumar bodathula sasikumar.b at rediffmail.com
Thu May 16 07:15:59 EDT 2013

Hi,
  In our case we use the api's to control the client action.
Setup :-
   we maintain the conf files according to the realm names.

1. In normal scenario we call krb5_get_init_creds_opt_alloc and krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_forwardable to set the kerberos flags

2. Similarly called
  krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_pa(k5->ctx, options, "X509_anchors", "FILE:/home/product/code/config/certificates/cacert.pem" );
        krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_pa(k5->ctx, options, "X509_user_identity", "FILE:/home/product/code/config/certificates/client.pem,/home/product/code/config/certificates/clientkey.pem");
        krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_pa(k5->ctx, options, "flag_RSA_PROTOCOL", "yes");

The above data was stored in the conf file.

My question is what ever i am doing is the correct procedure? Please do guide me in this.

Best Regards,

B.Sasikumar.