kerberos with connection to tls openldap

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Thu May 16 00:58:19 EDT 2013

On 05/16/2013 12:36 AM, Chris Hecker wrote:
> Any progress on getting the client cert SASL EXTERNAL stuff in so we
> don't need a password on the two accounts?

I made some progress a few months ago; I added automated tests for the
LDAP KDB module and started writing a project page to help nail down the
user-visible configuration options we want to have.  The remaining
amount of work isn't too daunting, but I don't know when I'll be able to
allocate time for it.