[EXTERNAL] Re: Kerberos Constrained Delegation and Credential Caching

Nebergall, Christopher cneberg at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 12 17:03:47 EDT 2013

Thank you I believe that will be very helpful but I'm unable to test because while I could get constrained delegation working with the t_s4u test program in 1.10.3 I can't get the test program to work with the same accounts in 1.11.1.    The test AD Server is windows 2008 R2 SP 1 in both cases.

./t_s4u p:testusr1 at TOPHERVILLE.COM p:host/testkcd2.topherville.com at TOPHERVILLE.COM /tmp/kcd_keytab_tv
Protocol transition tests follow

gss_acquire_cred_impersonate_name: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
gss_acquire_cred_impersonate_name: KDC has no support for padata type

-Christopher