Kerberos Constrained Delegation and Credential Caching

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 12 00:44:17 EDT 2013

On 03/11/2013 08:23 PM, Nebergall, Christopher wrote:
> Does anyone have any tips on copying the credentials created from Kerberos constrained delegation to a credentials cache file and back in again?

This is only possible with 1.11 or later.  We use the subject principal
as the default ccache principal, and set a ccache config variable to
remember the impersonating service principal.  More details at:

http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=7046