Hi

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Tue Jan 8 12:42:06 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:02 AM,  <toreachdeepak1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please help in setting up the kerberos ? Actually we already
> have a active directory and kerberos setup in our organization ? Only
> thing we need to do is to kerberize the Web Server.

What software does your web server run? Apache, or IIS?

If it's Apache, you should look into
http://modauthkerb.sourceforge.net/ . I recommend getting "Basic" auth
working first, then moving on and setting up "Negotiate" auth.

> We have lot of internal web sites on a web server in which users
> authenticate against active directory and log into the web site. But
> they have to do it for every web site they access in our company.

What specific software does this AD authentication? Is it Apache's
mod_authnz_ldap, or is it in PHP code?

If it's Apache's mod_authnz_ldap, it will probably be easier to drop
in mod_auth_kerb as an authentication replacement. If it's PHP code
that uses ldap_bind(), it will probably be trickier to implement
single sign-on.

- Ken