Hi

toreachdeepak1@gmail.com toreachdeepak1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:02:43 EST 2013

Hi,

Can you please help in setting up the kerberos ? Actually we already have a active directory and kerberos setup in our organization ? Only thing we need to do is to kerberize the Web Server.

We have lot of internal web sites on a web server in which users authenticate against active directory and log into the web site. But they have to do it for every web site they access in our company.

The websites are PHP Sites.

Thanks

Deepak