debug level in krb5-1.10.3 for workers

Jim Shi hanmao_shi at apple.com
Mon Sep 24 15:53:31 EDT 2012

Hi, Greg,
  Workers in kdc always log messages at 'debug' level. no matter what [logging] says.

that is, if you don't specify syslog level at [logging],  workers log at debug level, (Should be INFO by default)
if you specify syslog level to, say 'INFO', workers still log at debug level. (should follow whatever specified in [logging])

Jim