debug level in krb5-1.10.3 for workers

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 24 15:15:20 EDT 2012

On 09/19/2012 02:32 PM, Jim Shi wrote:
> It seems when KDC is running with multiple workers, the syslog level for workers is aways 'DEBUG'.  No matter what syslog level you set in kdc.conf.
> Just wonder others have same issues.

Can you elaborate about what you're seeing and how it differs from what
you expect?  There could easily be a bug here, but just from looking
into the code and testing some basic behavior, I don't see it.

Note that the KDC code specifies an explicit priority for most of its
log messages, which overrides the default priority specified in a
[logging] directive.  This applies with or without worker processes.