Exception:krb_error 68 null (68) null

Jayakrishnan Ayyathody jayakrishnan.ayyathody at oracle.com
Thu Mar 22 02:58:13 EDT 2012

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the reply.

As you mentioned, I am using Java kinit.
In my environment, KDC is a windows Active Directory server.
I executed ktpass command in AD as per the Microsoft document and trying kinit in OAM server (linux)

Can you please guide me which version of java needs to be used to execute kinit ?
Or any other rpm available for installing kinit command ?

Regards
Jayakrishnan
+91-9916-711-071