Authenticate as user/instance

Tiago Elvas tiagoelvas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:02:33 EDT 2012

As LDAP profile I actually meant its entry in there, openDS:
appUser=admin,app=appName,uid=operator1/fqdn,ou=People,dc=deimos-space,dc=com

So as Unix account, the user would login as operator1 (and not
as operator1/fqdn)
He would have a ticket as operator1/fqdn which would allow him  to read
from openDS its profile info as admin.

On the other hand, I am also strugling with openDS aci to control this...