Kerberised ftp problem

shyno shyno13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:25:31 EDT 2012

Sir,
when I'm trying to set up a kerberized ftp,
i'm getting following errors.
Connected to 192.16.11.149.
220 ubuntu FTP server (Version 5.60) ready.
334 Using authentication type GSSAPI; ADAT must follow
GSSAPI accepted as authentication type
GSSAPI error major: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide
more information
GSSAPI error minor: Wrong principal in request
GSSAPI error: accepting context
GSSAPI ADAT failed
GSSAPI authentication failed
Name (192.16.11.149:shyno): shyno
530 Must perform authentication before identifying USER.
Login failed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
Connected to 192.16.11.149.
220 ubuntu FTP server (Version 5.60) ready.
334 Using authentication type GSSAPI; ADAT must follow
GSSAPI accepted as authentication type
GSSAPI error major: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide
more information
GSSAPI error minor: Wrong principal in request
GSSAPI error: accepting context
GSSAPI ADAT failed
GSSAPI authentication failed
Name (192.16.11.149:shyno): shyno
530 Must perform authentication before identifying USER.
Login failed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.

Before performing ftp, I got ticket using kinit which is valid one.
Kindly help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks
shyno