Authenticate as user/instance

John Devitofranceschi jdvf at optonline.net
Mon Mar 12 21:58:48 EDT 2012

I think you're not going to be able to do this without a local keytab.

Keep your local keytabs in a consistent place, like /var/spool/keytabs/LOGINNAME and then, when you log in as LOGINNAME make certain that KRB5_KTNAME is set to the right keytab in the user's .profile or the system .profile and, if it exists, run "kinit -k".

jd