Authenticate as user/instance

Tiago Elvas tiagoelvas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:24:40 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to configure my machine so that when I login as user
"operator" I get a credential as operator/instance, where instance should
be the hostname.

The idea is that if I login as "operator" in both machines I get different
tickets. I thought that the instance should be the hostname but I haven't
yet found information on how to configure this:

   - machine1.mydomain.com: ticket as operator/machine1.mydomain.com
   - machine2.mydomain.com: ticket as operator/machine2.mydomain.com

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Tiago