Apache issue with Moodle

GADSDON Paul Paul.GADSDON at ext.oami.europa.eu
Tue Jun 5 03:27:08 EDT 2012

I am using Moodle and have the following directive in my httpd.conf

<Directory /var/www/html/moodle/auth/ldap/>
<Files ntlmsso_magic.php>
AuthName "Moodle"
AuthType Kerberos
KrbAuthRealms MYDOMAIN.COM
KrbServiceName HTTP
Krb5Keytab /etc/mykeytab.keytab
KrbMethodNegotiate on
KrbMethodK5Passwd on
KrbAuthoritative on
require valid-user
</Files>
</Directory>

I know that Kerberos works because if I hit the above file in the files directive it works and logs me in.

However if I navigate to my index.php file it doesn't log me in.  Which I understand that the above directive is supposed to.  I thought it was supposed to tell apache to hit the ntlmsso_magic.php log me in and then return me to the index file

Any ideas

Cheers
Albert
IMPORTANT: This message is intended exclusively for information purposes. It cannot be considered as an
official OHIM communication concerning procedures laid down in the Community Trade Mark Regulations
and Designs Regulations. It is therefore not legally binding on the OHIM for the purpose of those procedures.
The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the
named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the
information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably
delete or destroy this message and any copies.