Convert ldap user principal

Raffael Sahli public at raffaelsahli.com
Fri Feb 10 09:09:10 EST 2012

Hi

Yes maybe I can do it with a script.... or with kdb5_ldap_util modify,
I'll try it.

On 02/09/2012 10:10 PM, Daniel Savard wrote:
> Why not simply use the SASL authentication with GSSAPI and Mapping
> authentication identities?
? That was not really my question ;)

But exactly SASL is my problem. I work with SASL passthrough on our
OpenLDAP Server,
but {SASL} is not working if the kerberos attributes are on the same
ldap object as you authenticate
(Some lock from the OpenLDAP Server....maybe).

See problem on OpenLDAP list:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201201/msg00047.html

If the principal is a separate object on the ldap server, SASL
passthrough is working.