Fwd: gss_accept_sec_context() error in v1.9

michelle zhao michelle.zhao at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:08:24 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: michelle zhao <michelle.zhao at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Subject: gss_accept_sec_context() error in v1.9
Cc: krbdev at mit.edu

Hi, there,
I'm trying to upgrade our krb5 library from 1.6.4 to 1.9.
The function that used to work is giving unknown error.

major_status = gss_accept_sec_context(&minor_status, &context,
server_credentials, &receive_token, GSS_C_NO_CHANNEL_BINDINGS, NULL, NULL,
&send_token, &flags, NULL, &user_credentials);

Error while accepting GSS context (Kerberos ticket is invalid). Major status
= 851968 , minor status = 100001
The error code does not tell us what's wrong.

Anybody see this before? Is there any change that I need to be aware of?

thanks,
Michelle