why are there two krb5_realm_params, in adm.h and admin.h?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Tue Jul 26 18:12:15 EDT 2011

It looks like adm.h is only included in three files in the kdc right now
(do_as_req.c, kdc_util.c, and main.c), and the krb5_realm_params from
adm.h is actualy only used in main.c.  Is there any problem with just
removing the dupe struct from adm.h, an then including kadm5/admin.h in
kdc/main.c to get the struct declaration?

As my set of changes grows, making Greg more and more uncomfortable...

:)

Chris