Kerberos for Windows

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Fri Feb 25 15:08:55 EST 2011

On 2/25/2011 12:02 PM, Jonathan Day wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a recent MIT Kerberos build for Wondows? Yes, I know there's something that passes for Kerberos under Windows by Microsoft, but for a wide variety of reasons I really need a consistent MIT Kerberos V on all machines in my environment regardless of OS.

As Jeff Blaine pointed out, your best bet is
http://secure-endpoints.com/

It has both 32 and 64 bit versions, and can use credential
obtained by Microsoft. It provides gssapi libs and a nice interface.

As a side note,
the PuTTY ssh client can use both the Microsoft SSPI as well as
GSSAPI. The SVN versions of PuTTY have these features, where as
their last release is from 2007!

   http://tartarus.org/~simon/putty-snapshots/x86/