Moving Kerberos to the Cloud?

tareq.alrashid@case.edu tareq.alrashid at case.edu
Wed Dec 7 14:23:57 EST 2011

The higher ups asked: Feasibility of moving the University’s MIT Kerberos authentication critical service infrastructures to the Cloud?

Has any of the Higher-Education institutions out there done or thought about doing this, and how feasible was it.

I have my own personal view regarding this question, I am sure you can guess it, but was curious what others thought.

Apologies if this topic has been covered before.

Thank you,
Tareq

_____
  Tareq.Alrashid at CASE.EDU
  ITS Middleware - 10900 Euclid Avenue, Crawford 422
  Cleveland, OH 44106-7072  U.S.A.