test cases compilation encountered error

Bear bear.yang at oracle.com
Wed Dec 7 04:09:10 EST 2011

Hi All,

I want to compile the test cases located krb5-1.8.5/src/ccapi/test
single with solaris 11 on i386 platform, but encountered the error below:

=================================
Undefined            first referenced
  symbol                  in file
current_test_name                   test_cc_ccache_clear_kdc_time_offset.o
current_test_activity               test_cc_ccache_clear_kdc_time_offset.o
check_cc_ccache_clear_kdc_time_offset test_cc_ccache_clear_kdc_time_offset.o
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to
test_cc_ccache_clear_kdc_time_offset
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`test_cc_ccache_clear_kdc_time_offset'

Who can tell me where I can find these symbols?

Thanks.

--

Regards,

Bear