Cross realm between AD and MIT

jm130794 jm130794 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 01:55:22 EDT 2011

I found a solution (is it a good solution ?) :

- I add my client (W7) into my AD.MYREALM (Microsoft Domain)
- on the client, I do : ksetup /AddKdc MYREALM

As you see, I don't give the address of the MIT KDC. I can open a session
with a MIT KDC user.

If I do :  ksetup /AddKdc MYREALM kdc1.myrealm, that does not work.

What do you think about it ?

Jean-Michel