Performance issues with krb5-1.9.1

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Tue Aug 9 04:23:05 EDT 2011

Just another data point:  I'm not seeing this on my locally built (but
not with the attached patch) 1.9.1:

real    0m41.409s
user    0m3.358s
sys     0m3.683s
finished round 1

real    0m35.036s
user    0m3.441s
sys     0m3.658s
finished round 2

real    0m44.344s
user    0m3.363s
sys     0m3.728s
finished round 3

real    0m40.930s
user    0m3.465s
sys     0m3.973s
finished round 4

I had to reduce the number of inner iterations to 300 because my machine
is slow.  The variance in the above numbers is because there's a bunch
of stuff running on this machine.

Chris