OpenLDAP and Keberos 5 - How to

Zhanna Tsitkova tsitkova at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 18 13:40:57 EDT 2011

You might want to look at http://web.mit.edu/tsitkova/www/build/cookbook/advanced/ldapbackend.html
From: kerberos-bounces at MIT.EDU [kerberos-bounces at MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of Nguyen, Quoc Khanh [khanhnq at saigontech.edu.vn]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 3:58 AM
To: kerberos at mit.edu
Subject: OpenLDAP and Keberos 5 - How to

 HI all,

 I'm a new comer, I used to install a mail system (openldap,
cyrus-sasl, cyrus-imap, postfix) without Kerberos, and it worked fine.

have general study about MIT Keberos and feel it really impression to me
that the way it works for security. Also, i have read at OpenLDAP's home
page that the OpenLDAP server have to use of strong authentication
services, such as these provided by Kerberos, is highly recommended.

 Now
i just want to configure and install Keberos 5 for OpenLDAP system only. So
i have read a lot of document about keberos, and feel that they didn't met
my requirement.

 I... I don't know how to begin with it.

 Please
help....