AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2011: postponed, now online, CFP reopened

Derrick Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Wed Apr 13 17:57:57 EDT 2011

Due to fiscal issues existing in many organizations, the AFS and Kerberos Best Practices Workshop committee has elected to hold this year's workshop as a teleconference, one week later than originally planned: June 13-17 2011. Online registration will be made available soon, and additional details will follow on the web site.

Revised logistics of the digital presentation format will allow several additional talks to be done, so the CFP has been reopened. additionally, as we had heard from some presenters that travel would not be possible, if you previously had offered a talk, we ask that you reconfirm by email that you'll still be able to give it.

Derrick
For the workshop organizers