Project Details

rajeev mundarinti rajeevmundarinti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 01:10:44 EDT 2010

Hello sir,

             My name is Rajeev presuing M.Tech in NMAMIT ,NITTE, KARNATAKA,
INDIA.

             I am doing my 1 year project in network security by using
KERBEROS SERVER, so i want some information regarding kerberos.

             1. what projects we can do using kerberos (minimum 8 months
duration).
             2. How can i implement the server.
             3. I want to work on linux platform, using 'c', for that i need
to use libpcap.
             4. Is it possible to download all tool kits and versions of
kerberos directly.
             5. Any latest papers to implementing kerberos.
             6. Please provide some platform to start my project.

             Thanking you, sir,

             Rajeev.