pkinit and smart cards

ben ben at appliedplastic.com
Fri May 21 19:11:47 EDT 2010

Hello,
    I am wanting to play around with smart card authentication and PGP
key storage, and hoping for some advice. All the examples that I have
seen for smart card login for linux appear to use a java card, or are
vague. The only example for PGP I have seen uses the basic card, and I
have not found any examples for use with pkinit. my current Sandbox
configuration is built around MIT's kerberos distribution (debian
stable), but as I am still expermenting at this stage if another
platform has better suport, I'm willing to look at options.

thanks for your time and sugestions,
ben

--
Ben Hildred