Any way to propagate db

Wilper, Ross A rwilper at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 2 13:35:05 EDT 2010

That is true.. I oversimplified a bit. This would allow you to have a KDC with equivalent principals. You would need a trust relationship and the external principal names set on the AD users as alternate security identities for the synchronized principals to work for Windows logon, etc. I had simply assumed this scenario.

-Ross