Kerberos & LDAP

=?GB2312?B?UHJhc2FkICjG1cCtyPi1wik=?= prasad.online at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:49:36 EST 2010

I am ok that we normally use the Kerberos to keep the password and LDAP is
just for authorization. But then if my DNS Goes down, then no one can login
to the system because Kerberos is highly dependent on the DNS and NTP. Thats
why I am thinking of having the username and password in LDAP too. I am not
allowing my DNS to crash but just in case. So preparing backup for disaster
before it come to me. And for that I am looking somthing so that I can sync
OpenLDAP and Kerberos username and password.

Thanks,

--
Prasad S. Wani