Pending "gss_init_sec_context() failed: Unspecified GSS failure...."

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:40:56 EST 2010

Sylvain RICHET <akamanouche at gmail.com> writes:

> According to [https://developer.mozilla.org/En/
> Integrated_Authentication], if i well understand,  Firefox doesn't
> need to be rebuilt for NegotiateAuth support.
> NegotiateAuth has just to be configured with network.nego* directives
> (in about:config).

That page doesn't discuss how to configure Firefox to find the GSS-API
library on UNIX at run-time, which makes me think there's still some
compile-time default at work.  It may be that you can manually configure
the location of the library and Firefox always builds with the relevant
bit of dynamic glue, even if the library wasn't found at compile time, but
I wouldn't know without looking in more detail at the source.