openssh + kerberos + windows ad

Hans van Zijst hans at woefdram.nl
Tue Jan 5 05:00:09 EST 2010

Hi Marcello,

Ah, you didn't have a keytab. I assumed you did :)

I used Windows to create the key and added it to /etc/krb5.keytab with
ktutil. Perhaps these entries in /etc/krb5.conf make a difference. In
your case, YaST has probably taken care of this file, but this is what I
have put into it (apart from the other stuff like realm name and so):

[libdefaults]
   forwardable = true
   proxiable = true

[appdefaults]