Cross realm authentication

BOUCHER, Flavien flavien.a.boucher at sogeti.com
Tue Jan 5 08:08:48 EST 2010

Hi,

I have some question about CROSS REALM authentication.
I have two domains: TEST.COM and TEST2.COM
These two domain use Windows server 2003, and there is a trust relationship two way between them.

How could I setup a CROSS realm domain authentication ? Where should I setup a ktpass ? Where should I run a ksetup command ?
I am totally lost.

Regards.

Flavien Boucher / Sogeti / Paris France
Mob. : +33 (0) 6.07.72.60.67
www.sogeti.com<http://www.sogeti.com/>
Email : flavien.a.boucher at sogeti.com<mailto:flavien.a.boucher at sogeti.com>
6-8 rue Duret / 75016 Paris
Join the Collaborative Business Experience