Kerberos Rant

Tom Medhurst tom.medhurst at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 7 05:18:02 EDT 2010

Thanks for your input Luke,

Samba is not an option at present as they are still in Alpha and can not be
supported in an Enterprise environment. I have tried it and certain things
(like password resetting) cause all kinds of issues.

Samba 3 file and printer sharing is a *must* in a homeogenous environment;
but I fear I will have a looooong wait before the rest is ready to use. :(

You're right though; their design fits my requirements perfectly!

Thanks,
Tom