Connecting Windows 2003 to separate MIT Kerberos Server?

Tomas Gustavsson tomplast at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:53:02 EDT 2009

Hi!

My name is Tomas and I'm trying to set up MIT Kerberos on a Linux server and
I would like Microsoft Windows 2003 Server (and all clients connected to it)
to my "Linux Kerberos" instead of the native one in Windows. Maybe I have
misunderstood some parts here and there and I'm a beginners when it comes to
Kerberos (started reading about it a couple of days ago) but I have chosen
this as my final project,  I'm studying to become a (junior) Linux
administrator. I have Googled and looked into some documents but I can find
anything useful that helps me do what I want. So if you can tell me if it's
possible to make Windows 2003 Server to use an separate MIT Kerberos server
and how it's done then I would be very happy.

P.S I'm only having a couple of days to complete the project so time is of
the essence. D.S

Thank you.

Best regards
/Tomas Gustavsson